Over in Chapter 6 of The ATOM, I provide a list of factors that are accumulating into the origins of the next major financial crisis, which is not years away, but merely months. The factors are :
1) Insufficient, narrowly-concentrated central bank easing.
2) Fundamental ceiling of home prices, as explained in the chapter.
3) US National Debt crossing 100% of GDP, with total interest payments high despite low rates.
4) Unprecedented demographic transitions
5) ^vix volatility normalization is due.
6) China's growth will soon engineer shifts in the tectonic plates of the global economy.
Go there and read the detailed explanations of each. Are you prepared for the crisis? Discuss both there and below.